The goal of the Diagnostics for Global Health Workshop series will be to bring together multiple communities who are focused on developing and implementing diagnostic technologies for global health applications. This includes communities that research, develop, and commercialized microfluidic technologies as well as public health and clinical professionals who strategize, implement, and evaluate new technologies and systems.
This workshop aims to bring these groups together to facilitate discussions surrounding the latest research developments of relevance to global health, open forums for the discussion of target product profiles and unmet needs within global health diagnostics, and the involvement of commercial entities that productize and commercialize global health diagnostics. This annual meeting will be held as a virtual conference in 2023 using Zoom.
In particular, the scope of this conference includes, but is not limited to:
1. Development and Design of Microfluidic Platforms for Disease Diagnosis
- Lateral Flow Applications
- Point of Care Technologies
- Sustainable Materials and Technologies
2. Application-focused Diagnostics for Global Health
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Women's Health
- Emerging Topics (e.g. Mental Health)
3. Integrating Diagnostic Technologies with Health Systems
- Digital Diagnostic Platforms
- Artificial Intelligence and Diagnostics
- Delivery and Accessibility of Dx Platforms and Systems (e.g. Supply Chain)
4. Other Diagnostics for Global Health